My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Shiv: Further Thoughts

I probably spent too much time talking about the hydration system on the new Shiv in my earlier post on the bike, when there are many other noteworthy items about the bike.  More important to triathlets is how usable and fittable the bike is (in addition to being fast), and from what I’ve seen the Shiv is going to be easy for triathletes to use (particularly for shipping) and offer a lot of options for fitting (without sacrificing aerodynamics).

TriRig.com posted a very thorough and thoughtful review of there initial impressions of the new Shiv.

TriRig.com also had an article on the Shiv Craig Alexander used to win Ironman Hawii

If you’ve never been to TriRig.com I would definitely check it out, I had never heard of it until I started searching for info on the new Shiv.  Since then I’ve been impressed with the articles, reviews, and pro bike setups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment