My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

What fuels you?

This is something I've been thinking about since I happened onto a piece on ESPN about Adrian Peterson, and I need to share.

Here's a link to the segment:  http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4577473

At the beginning of the segment they talk about that he wants to be the "best player in the NFL ever," not the best running back ever. . . the best play EVER.  Then at about 2:00 of the segment they are looking in his pantry and it shows he has donuts, potato chips and twinkies . . . TWINKIES.  It really makes me wonder if he has really thought through trying to be the best player ever. 

My diet isn't perfect, but I don't have donuts, potato chips (unless my wife happened to get some, but either way I never have any), or twinkies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment