My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

30th Birthday

Today I turned 30, I was sure how I would react.  When I turned 25 it bothered me a fair amount. . . I was no longer in my early 20’s.  Somewhat surprisingly a bigger milestone: 30 I haven’t really been bothered by it at all, I hope the same is true when I turn 40.

Today hasn’t been all that different than most other week day.  I ran for 1:20 this morning, it was relatively hard since had done a hard interval run workout last afternoon.  Worked until mid-afternoon, and then go home and ride on the trainer for about an hour.  I will go out to dinner with Sakshi (my wife) but it won’t be to anywhere fancy, right now chicken fajitas are sounding good but we’ll see.

Thanks to those that have wished me a happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment