My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Interesting Links

Cervelo P5 links that I thought were informative (I'll write more extensive thoughts on it next week):
Velonews
TriRig
The bike looks incredible, I'll be interested in whether the UCI will allow the "gussets" that are on the seat tube that make it much longer that is allowed.  The UCI have called a number of bikes (probably most notably the original Specialized Shiv) that met the letter of their rules (but not their) intentions illegal, wonder if this will happen again.

Lionel Messi's 202 goals for Barcelona in 12 minutes
An incredible display of soccer talent, not just his best goals but so many of them are highlight goals.

Kim Jong fake twitter account
Hillarious fake twitter account from the perspecitive of the new leader of North Korea


No comments:

Post a Comment