My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cool links (both non-cycling and cycling related)

Non-cycling related:

8 stupid plays by Javale McGee, he must really want to help out the Kings because several of the bad plays were against the Kings.  I will give the Wizard credit they were able to ship both McGee and Nick Young out of town at the trading deadline, they might both turn out to be good players, but I don’t think it was going to happen with in Washington with all the mess going on there.
Good article with thoughts on the Robert Griffin III draft pick trade
Tremendous article about the Bachelor (which I may or may not have watched with my wife)

Spoof twitter account pretending to be Kim Jung-un (new leader of North Korea)

Cycling related:

Milan San Remo Preview:  looks like it’s going to be a really interesting race, with a number of favorites.

26” vs 29” Hardtails: a really good comparison of the differences between 26 and 29 inch hardtail bikes, they used two nearly identical equipped  bikes from the same manufacturer so the comparison is comparing apples and apples as much as possible.
Sram Red 2012 and 2013 mixing and matching components tested, which suggestions on what components to get if you are looking to upgrade an existing Sram Red equipped bike.

Cool picks of a Specialized Demo carbon downhill bike.  Cool video down at the bottom.  Sakshi, if you’re looking at this, I do NOT do that type of mountain biking racing/riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment