My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Very Good Workout


After getting up and having breakfast went to Total Cyclist for a hard bike workout.  Turned out the meat of the workout was a 10-12 minute interval with a couple little peaks throughout the interval, followed by some shorter (even) harder intervals.  It was hard to get through the whole workout, but I felt really good to get through the whole thing.  After finishing up on the bike I changed out of my bike kit and slipped on my Newtons and went out for an hour run.  When done I was tired but felt good and very happy that the workout had gone well, especially since it was the type of bike workout that I need to do a little extra of.

No comments:

Post a Comment