My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Monday, March 26, 2012


What’s the deal with old overweight guys at YMCA’s?  I understand that as we get older most of us care less about what others think about us and are more concerned about the people we are on the inside.  But there are old overweight guys, sorry to over generalize, but it’s the people  at YMCA’s (not just one or two, but at all of them that I’ve ever been to) that act as though they are in their own bathroom. On A recent trip to the Y there was an old very overweight guy who was naked in the middle of the only hallway and he had his legs spread and he was fanning his crotch with his towel (fortunately I was coming up behind) come on now, is that really necessary, and I'd it is don't do it in the middle of the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment