My blog chronicling my journey to earn my pro mountain bike license. Also talking about things from the bike shop and stuff that I think is interesting or cool.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Guest Post: Mark Privette as Chris Rouisse

This post was written my Mark Privette BikeSource Sales associate and swim coach extraodinaire pretending to be me:  I don't know if this says more about me or him.  For your enjoyment:


Lastly, my avid readers will remember my article on Jeremy Lin. Recently I found a granny smith apple that bears a striking resemblance to our favorite sports hero. I will now tell you about how this seemingly trivial fruit has changed not only my training but shown me the meaning of love. One thing to remember about celebrity resembling apples is they are NOT just a nutritious treat healthy for the body. When one has a deep love and respect for anyone, most especially tasty little fortune cookies like Lin… the benefits of possessing such a fruit can be life enriching for the soul, not just the body. Since finding the “Lapple” as I like to call him, every time I need a pick up, I just take a gander at the striking Asian features of Mr. Lapple. This gives me a certain resolve, and a warm feeling in my heart (not to mention one more area!). I spend probably upwards of 3 hours per day in motivation sessions with Mr. Lapple, these sessions can range from innocent eye contact to what I call our “heavy relaxation” sessions which always end with a great release for me… and I hope for him. I like to think our relationship is more than a one way street… as we’ve aged together Mr. Lapple has taken on a dignified elder patriarch look as his skin as shriveled and aged. No complains here, everyone loves a DILF! Oh how I want to crack him open, feast on him, then find my ancient Chinese prophecy future.

No comments:

Post a Comment